Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Monday, August 07, 2006

The End of “AGE of EMPIRES III”

The end of  “AGE of EMPIRES III”

Great Game.

Completed the whole game, with all three acts consisting of 22 campaigns.

My favorite weapon was The Rocket.

The graphics were awesome.

Will be waiting for "Age of Empires 4"

My strategy was – Defensive at the start. Then after upgrading to all available Ages, concentrate on army and play Aggressive, destroying the enemy without much efforts.

Now I have made myself clearNo high-end games until I upgrade my computer.

Statutory Warning: Playing Computer Games is injurious to eyes, wastage of time and an addiction.



xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

2 comments:

Hedge said...

y?

The Lone Beader® said...

I like your warning at the end. I used to play Nintendo when I was kid, and I was addicted. Probably wasted a whole summer doing that, too...oh, and one of my eyes is nearing blindnes... LOL