Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Full Moon

Full MoonShot taken while returning home, form office.
Lunar Eclipse was on the same day.
I don’t know whether it’s 10.30 am or pm.
I love full moon, especially when I am in village.
We keep roaming till late night with friends, and the whole landscape can be seen clearly, and in villages due to less pollution, the lunar lights are at there best.

"FULL MOON"


xquar - New innovation in eco friendly alternative energy source.------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got a picture to upload!!! Lucky....

I love full moons:)

Deepali said...

Hey it was some special full moon kya? I remember hearing some women screaming 'jagte raho' which usually I thought happens when eclipses happen. But anyway those women have freaky voices

Amol Naik said...

I LOVE full moons too.

Amol Naik said...

I don’t know any such women’s, I swear.