Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Door to Heaven! but without Someone!

Door to Heaven! but without Someone!After a long time, long break.
I was waiting for this since 14 months.
Today am here.
But the Heaven seams to be one with someone missing, or I missing someone desperately.

This is the first time I am posting on my blog from Alibag.
>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

2 comments:

Deepali said...

Enjoyyyy

Sunisha said...

I can completely relate to your situation... The pain is too much...