Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Saturday, August 16, 2008

The most Stupid Dream I ever had, or should I call it a Nightmare :-(

The most Stupid Dream I ever had, or should I call it a Nightmare -(I was getting Married, and the Bride was an e-commerce project from UK that I am handling nowadays. I know that really sounds stupid, but that was a dream........
>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

2 comments:

Deepali said...

Oh my god you are married to your job just like a whole lot of us :p at least you get something from the UK

Amol Naik said...

I’ll always prefer Indian.
He Ha