Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Eat It, but Can’t Touch It!

Eat It, but Can’t Touch It! I was in a telephonic conversation with my friend – Sunisha.
The subject was food. Then she said something ………

She can’t touch raw chicken/fish etc. So when she’s cooking Non-Veg food, someone has to clean it for her. She will do the entire cooking thing without touching it. If it involves marinating etc, then someone else has to do it.

She’s OK with Cooked Non-Veg Food and Loves it.

Every Phobia can be explained, and her explanation was – She thinks those raw pieces may pop to life anytime.

I was searching the internet for this type of Phobia, people are talking about it but there’s nothing. Carnophobia – fear of meat is close but not the ONE.

The solution to any Phobia is to overcome it by experiencing it frequently. Like I used to hate creepy-crawlies, but now I can handle them. I was afraid of heights, but I always get myself into a situation where I curse myself and at the time find it exciting. My mother relieved me from the fear of darkness.

I would like to dedicate a song for Sunisha and that too for a special occasion - when she’s cooking Non-Veg food! He Ha He Ha
He Ha …………………

This is for you Sunisha :

>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

9 comments:

Deepali said...

When you eat it, you ARE touching it.

Unknown said...

I din't get it... what do you mean can't touch it?

Amol Naik said...

Apologies!
Blame the time-crunch, Am going to write something,

Unknown said...

I feel the same too... But I do not fear it might pop back to life, its just a weird feeling to touch raw meat.

How did you get over fear of darkness?

Sunisha said...

If I am not mistaken, you promised to rid me off the fear with your personal ...(ahem)..touch. Dinner time suits me fine. So whose house is it gonna be??

Yours or mine?? ;-)

Amol Naik said...

Your House!


and Subha, you will get your answer offline.

Sunisha said...

My house...hhmmmm setting karna padega :-p

Amol Naik said...

Impossible is Nothing

Sunisha said...

what the heck... Let's JUST DO IT!