Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Friday, October 13, 2006

Eyes like an angel…...............

Eyes like an angel…...............
They see everything….
Everything which is supposed to be seen
And even which is not………
They see bad things going on in the surroundings………..
Sometimes nice things,
which are rare and becoming extinct nowadays
Your reaction on this information solely depends on you…
You’re thinking……..
Your personality……..
You know everything……
But you don’t do anything…….
You just have to pretend and
pretend that you didn’t seen anything
Eyes can’t be blamed!
They do their work efficiently………
They keep going on……….
And on……….
And on………
Just like a Duracell Bunny!

So happy seeing!
And until then……….
Keep thinking ………..thinking
and thinking.

1 comment:

Deepali said...

Philosophy?

But its true - we see but we choose to be blind. Reminds me of this beautiful short shorty I had as part of my 10th hindi portion - it was called 'Unde ke chilke'. Very interesting story.