Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Saturday, October 07, 2006

New life in my neighbor’s balcony/gallery.

New life in my neighbor’s balcony/gallery.
New life in my neighbor’s balcony/gallery.
Those pigeon siblings came out of there eggs, some 5 hrs ago!


xquar - New innovation in eco friendly alternative energy source.------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

7 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Wow! Great shots! I love seeing baby birds, although they are a bit ugly at first.... LOL

Deepali said...

So are you now a big fan of 'the process of birth' and 'coming to life' and all of that?
I find it funny that people will see a chick hatch and go 'oooo' 'aaaaah' but wont say the same when a seed starts to grow.

Amol Naik said...

I have the same feeling for plants too, or maybe more………………..
Believe me or not.
I have planted many seeds in my farmhouse, and the success rate is 20%. When I see seeds growing into a plant, the feeling is awesome. I planted some cashew seeds with my mother. Only two sprouted, and one of them has grown into a 11 feet tree and have started giving fruits.
Can you imagine eating fruit from a tree that you planted as a small seed? There is a huge difference in the taste of this fruit compared to the one purchased from the market and the feeling is out of the world.
Try it…………

The Lone Beader® said...

I feel the same way about plants, too, especially when I try to grow them.

Deepali said...

Well that's cool - but what is this Amol, you never get us cashews to eat.

The Lone Beader® said...

Yeah!! I love cashews!!! But, I have to buy them at the supermarket:(

Amol Naik said...

I love cashews too!!!