Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Monday, April 16, 2007

Currently Playing: Need for Speed “Most Wanted” and not “Carbon”.

Need for Speed Most Wanted
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Josie Maran Need for Speed Most Wanted
Josie Maran Need for Speed Most Wanted
There was an installation problem due to which I decided to play Carbon first. But that problem is sorted and now I am playing the game for which I waited for a year!

The Game is Great! Chasing Cops is Fun. This is where I saw “Josie Maran” for the first time and became her fan.

Don’t know when will I complete this game. Let’s see………………

No comments: