Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Failures in Life!

Failures in Life!
I don’t know about others, but for me Failure is what I always remember. The colors of Success are Faded by even some percentage of failure. It’s like a Thorn which always reminds me that I didn’t achieve something which was expected from me, no matter how much hard efforts I took, because for me the Results matter and not Efforts. And that’s how your Boss looks at it too.............

Therefore Efforts = 0, if Result ≠ What’s Expected.

So The Key to Success is remembering Failure and not Successes. I know it sounds like Paradox, but that’s what Life is, A Paradox.

No comments: