Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Friday, July 20, 2007

BAMBOO! Everyone gets it, and Everyone deserves it!

BAMBOO! Everyone gets it, and Everyone deserves it!It’s a tradition in the Corporate world. When everything’s going fine, no one cares about the work-process or rather say flaws in the system. Its only when things go wrong………………………
>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the labour class terminology it is termed as ... This is the wake up call!.. Get off your lazy ass and start working ...

Anonymous said...

In a nutshell... Jaagtey Raho!

Deepali said...

Haha dont you ever worry about readers who might not know slang?

you should explain why bamboo...

Amol Naik said...

He Ha Ha………………
Readers are Extinct Species for my Blog, so I write for myself.
Basically this is not a Blog but an online dairy, where I write about what I think? What I See? What I buy?
I tried to maintain a diary, but was not able to continue for more than 4days.

Got It?

Deepali said...

If no one read you wouldnt be getting comments :P