Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lunch at “Rice Boat” Bandra.

Lunch at “Rice Boat” Bandra, Mumbai
Lunch at “Rice Boat” Bandra, Mumbai

This was the second time, with my office team. Previously I ate something which was a South-Indian version of Veg-Kurma, I don’t even remember the name and can’t even pronounce it.

I have many Malayalam friends and that’s where I got the taste of Kerala-Food and started loving it.

Today I ate something called “Sadya”. Like Maharashtrian Thali and Gujarati Thali, it’s a Traditional Kerala Thali. “Sadya” costs Rs.175.

Food was served on a banana leaf.

This restaurant is on Western Express highway, Bandra East. Gomantak, a restaurant known for it Malvani cuisine, especially seafood is also situated on the same lane.

>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

1 comment:

Sunisha said...

The South Indian version of Veg Kurma is called AVIYAL