Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Offsite Training: YMCA Camp Lakeside!


This was a lonnnggggggg………. 3 days break from the daily Robotic life.
I can’t believe that I was away form the computer & internet for this much time.
I and my office-mates very much needed this break.

Training was awesome; I mean nothing was different as such. These were common learning which I heard from my parents, teachers etc…. since I was kid. But the way in which games were related to real life, forced me to rethink about those learning’s and understand there role in tackling real life problems.

In other words “I rediscovered myself”, which will really help my in my future life.

The video in this post is not mine. I picked it from YOUTUBE. There will be some more posts about this offsite, but later………..
>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

No comments: