Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Things also happen without Planning.

From past two/three months, me and my colleagues were planning for a movie. Five new movies passed-by.
But then today. Stress Levels were too high.
Three of us. We were walking together towards the station, after leaving office little early. Someone came-up with an urge to eat a burger. Then someone suggested a nice place where we can have one. Boom! We went to Bembos, Bandra.
After that we started walking in search of a Rick. Which we couldn’t find one. It was raining. Then suddenly one of us pointed towards the oldest multiplex in Mumbai. We went there to see the movies listed for 8.00pm show. Decided to watch “Transformers”
>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

No comments: