Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Saturday, September 08, 2007

My 200th Post: Ready to Rise and Shine!

Ready to Rise and Shine!
My 200th Post:
The month of July and August were like a glimpse of hell.
People suffer because of silly mistakes made by a bunch of idiots. You know that you are working hard and smart, but then too! No results.
DISssssssssssssGUSTING ! ! !

Forget it!

September looks like a great start.
I took a Brainwash, no nightmares now, and I am Ready to Rise and Shine!
>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

7 comments:

Deepali said...

Don't worry dude - we all visit hell a little to often. Start getting use to it. But also always believe that it's the last place you want to be.

Your blog isn't going beyond post 200 - don't give work excuses and don't pretend you have a life. Start blogging seriously again.

Akshay Surve said...

Congrats !!!

RocK oN!

Anonymous said...

So did you rise and shine to the occasion of September?? Wonder what forecast does October hold for ya?!!

Amol Naik said...

So in someone's opinion i have no life...............

This is great, because after maintaining 5 different active blogs, that someone is still desperate to read about someone else's life............. like a "Desperate Housewife"...........

So that compels me to think, Who has no life????????????????

He Ha He Ha He Ha He Ha He Ha He Ha He Ha He Ha He Ha He Ha He Ha.........

Deepali said...

I always very openly say I have no life - I think I blogged about it too but too lazy to go and search for the URL.

Well and guess what... you can openly admit that you watch desperate housewives. 2 other guys in office admitted that they love the show.

Amol Naik said...

That was just one episode of desperate housewives and you know that.
I admit that I like “Eva Longoria”. But after watching that whole episode, she appeared just for 5 min, but the good news was - she was divorced.

I’ll use internet next time rather than wasting my time watching that insane show.

Deepali said...

This week was boring - except Mike wakes up while that Teri female is with some other guy hehe.

Arre DH is damn cool