Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Friday, October 12, 2007

Last Week's Exploration: Mission Food!

Punjabi Thali - Siddhartha, Bandra
Siddhartha, Bandra
Siddhartha, Bandra is known for its Rajasthani Thali. But this Thali is served only on Sunday’s. The image in this post is - Punjabi Thali.

Surmai Thali - Jai Hind, Bandra
The above image is - Surmai Thali from the same old Jai Hind, Bandra. I love Jai Hind.

Surmai(Indian name) - Indo-Pacific king mackerel / Spotted Seer fish

Photo Courtesy of Sunisha Kunjappan
>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

No comments: