Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Saturday, February 02, 2008

“You know when to look at the console and when to console”

If you don’t understand this deeeeeeeep statement, don’t even bother to…………

This was funny. Real Funny because this person never says something deep like this………….. He Ha………..

Disclaimer: Now, that’s not me! Even though this was because of the mess created by me. This comment was passed to an individual by another individual and I was just present there………

>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

3 comments:

Deepali said...

Haha you need all the consoling you can get don't you?

Amol Naik said...

I repeat, I was not a part of that conversation. Words came to my ears and my brain captured them……

Cosmic Joy said...

Now that is truly deep!

I must add that it was a little surprising to see such a thought-provoking statement on this blog (assumption was based on old posts)

:)