Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Friday, February 01, 2008

Yatra.com India, I never saw this TV Commercial.

Yatra.com India, domestic Flights at Lowest rates.


I never saw this Yatra.com TV Commercial. Indian Aviation Industry is booming big-time, especially in the Low-Fare Carriers Category. There’s a huge competition between top Travel Portals like Yatra.com, MakeMyTrip and Cleartrip plus many other competitors.

>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Ad but I have never seen this on TV...