Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bajaj Pulsar Mania TV Commercial. The Men, The Machines, The Ad.


Great Ad, I have never seen a Bike Commercial like this before.
The music is awesome……….
Stunts are Neat.
The last part of this TV Commercial when all four bikers lift the rear wheel in mid air to make a cross formation with all four bikes rear wheel touching each other is Drooling.
>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

3 comments:

Deepali said...

Never seen this ad before. It is pretty cool.

Cosmic Joy said...

That was a nice ad!

Sunisha said...

Distinctly ahead indeed!