Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Sunday, March 02, 2008

The Machinist/ (Maquinista, El)

Christian Bale in The Machinist/ Maquinista, El

Christian Bale in The Machinist/ Maquinista, El

Christian Bale in The Machinist/ Maquinista, ElThe Machinist/ (Maquinista, El)
Tagline: How do you wake up from a nightmare, when you're not asleep?

While watching this movie, whenever there was a close-up shot of the actor, there was only one question in my mind.
Where have I seen this guy? He was in some movie, which one?

This story revolves around a lathe-operator - Trevor Reznik, suffering from insomnia resulting


into sleepless nights for years. And there’s one shot at the end when the reason for the same is reveled, and that was when I found out the actor is “Christian Bale” from Equilibrium, Batman Begins, The Prestige etc.

The reason why I couldn’t recognize him was - Instead of six pack abs, there were 28 ribs visible on his body. It was only in that last shot when he is shown in his normal form.

Good Movie!
_______________________________________

Christian Bale in Equilibrium:

Christian Bale in Equilibrium>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

1 comment:

Sunisha said...

Even I was trying to recollect where have I seen him till i read your blog...I really couldn't figure out it was him in The Prestige...what a phenomenal change... Fantastic movie nonetheless.