Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Friday, October 10, 2008

Crab Festival at Mahesh Lunch Home, Juhu – 10th to 19th Oct 03. Njoy!

Crab Festival at Mahesh Lunch Home, Juhu – 10th to 19th Oct 03. Njoy!Crabs were simply delicioussss……….

There were only two of us to eat whatever we ordered, which was garlic prawns in butter and two crab dishes. That person brought two live crabs and asked us to choose the size, this keeps happening in Mahesh Lunch Home. They bring live things and you need to choose.

The image above is only 1/4th of one crab dish which was cooked in Singaporean style. The moment I looked towards my right! There was a question mark in front of me. We doubted whether we could finish everything. But when it comes to Prawns and Crabs, nothing is impossible.

I love Crabs and with a special companion it tasted heavenly.

When Sea Food is in your mind, Mahesh Lunch Home is where you should dine.
>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

1 comment:

Deepali said...

Heard a lot about the place. Obviously I am not going to be eating there.