Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Diwali Season is In.

Diwali Season is In.Diwali Season is in.

This time Diwali will really bring happiness and prosperity in my life.

From since last two days Mom has started making Diwali Sweets like: Rava Ladu, Besan Ladu, Poha Chivda, Chakli, Karanji, Shankarpali among others. She is a Superwoman.

We will be celebrating Diwali in Alibag, like we do every time.
>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

1 comment:

Deepali said...

Enjoyyyyy

Happy Diwali :D

It's my fav time of year...