Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Business Business

Basically I don’t Blog during office hrs. But…………

I and my department head were discussing about a different business model. We had worked on it earlier, but this time it was supposed to be a full-fledged thing. During the discussion an Idea flashed in my mind, that was related to that business model but was a little off-track, as in it will need new resources and skill sets.

My department head told me one thing:
“I don’t want to go behind each and every beautiful girl in the office.”

For my Safety Reasons:
Don’t take the literal meaning of this statement. It means there are many opportunities lying out there, but you can’t follow each one of them, considering the resources you have bla bla……............

But that was funny!!!
>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

4 comments:

Deepali said...

but you DO go behind each and every girl (read new) in the office :P

Amol Naik said...

No!
I don’t!!

Sunisha said...

Every coin has two sides to it...If nobody chases the beautiful girls, the babes eventually lose potential.. correct me if I am wrong here...

Amol Naik said...

Ya Right!