Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Funny Moment

Funny Moment This thing happened with my friend, Yesterday.
A new train was introduced in the Western Railway fleet, a month ago.
My friend was traveling in this train for the first time yesterday.

Now this new train is imported from Germany, and is supposed to be little bit advanced. It’s more spacious and suspension is smooth. Speakers are attached in this train, every time the train is in between two stations; a message is announced like “Next Station XYZ” this is not new, as this system was also implemented in some of the older trains, but the speakers in this new train are very loud and clear.

There was a person talking on his Cell Phone and was in a heated conversation with the person on the other end. He repeated three times that he’s reaching Bandra Station in a minute. The third time he repeated the same thing! There was an announcement – “Next Station – Lower Parel”

What happens next? He just cuts that call and keeps his Cell Phone in his pocket.

Everyone surrounding him started laughing, including my friend.

The rest is history.
>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

2 comments:

Sunisha said...

I better watch out... cos I do that quite often... especially when i have to tell my folks where I am...

Deepali said...

Haha poor chap