Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Default Wallpaper!

My Default Wallpaper!My Default Wallpaper!
I don’t know why?


I keep changing my Wallpapers frequently, but when I have nothing exciting, this is the one…………
>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

5 comments:

Deepali said...

If thats a chameleon, we all know why :p

Amol Naik said...

That’s GECKO, a lizard.
They can’t change colors like Chameleons

Now you Know!!!

Deepali said...

Then even I don't know why. But it's actually cute come to think of it.

So you into cute things now Amol? awwww cho chweet

Unknown said...

what happened to your monica bellucci desktop... don't tell me you have grown tired lookin' at it ;-)

Amol Naik said...

I don’t find it cute from any angle. I think it looks Wicked!

And Monica Bellucci desktop, hmmmmmmm
I don’t keep any wallpaper for more than a week……………..
I replace it with something better, or my default Wallpaper is always there…….

But I like “Monica Bellucci”