Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tad-Gola, Am Lovin It ………….

Tad Gola, Toddy Palm, Palmyra, Borassus Flabellifer
Tad Gola, Toddy Palm, Palmyra, Borassus FlabelliferTad Gola, Toddy Palm, Palmyra, Borassus Flabellifer whatever they call it, I just love it!
This was the first time we brought it this way.
>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

4 comments:

Deepali said...

I was just thinking I have never seen tadgola like this.

Unknown said...

Its quite easy to find this in chennai but you will find the real good ones in rural tamil nadu. every time we go on a vacation to our native place we get to have fresh toddy and tadgola.

Cosmic Joy said...

Is'nt neera made from tadgola ? I simple love this fruit and the drink .. its been ages since I last had either :(

Amol Naik said...

Am not sure. I think it’s made from a similar tree species.
Tadi is made from Tadgola tree.