Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Intruder! A real life story on survival between a Banyan and Ashoka Tree …………

The Intruder! A real life story on survival between a Banyan Tree and Ashoka TreeThis was shot at Thane Station on 12th Dec.
Though I've visited this place over a thousand times, I never noticed it.
>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Its nice to see them co-exist but i'm sure someday it will be survival of the fittest...

Amol Naik said...

Fittest here is Banyan Tree, it’s going to kill the Ashoka Tree.
But the funny part is: That spot was made for the Ashoka Tree and the Railway authorities might kill the Banyan Tree, because they just can’t afford to have it there. They should do it before Ashoka Tree’s death.
Or there will be nothing left.

Amol Naik said...

And how can you be online, when you are supposed to be enjoying your trip.

Whatsup?

Unknown said...

Got back to Brussels last nite... so was checking my mails. I'm having a great time, don't feel like coming back :-)

Amol Naik said...

Great!
Njoy!!

Deepali said...

Someday explain to me where both trees are - I just see one.

Also remind me to tell you about baguio (if i haven't already) - there is a tree in the middle of a road just like that - and its got SOME history.

Amol Naik said...

Beauty is in the eye of the bearholder!


See the trunk of that tree!
Trunk is Ashoka Tree and above trunk is Banyan Tree which is also called Pipal Tree

Deepali said...

Wow the pipal is actually a 'species of the banyan fig' though I think the trees are actually quite different.

Honestly in the picture I can't make out the 2. Is there another name of the Ashoka tree? Don't remember having seen one.

Unknown said...

Looks like you paid attention in your botany classes at school :-)