Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snack Shack, Bandra. Fish Fillet Burger and Chicken Mayo Roll, it’s real Heaven!

Snack Shack, Bandra. Fish Fillet Burger and Chicken Mayo Roll, it’s real Heaven!

Ashmick's Snack Shack, #10/A, Lourdes Haven, Pali Naka, Bandra West
Phone: 022-26004022, 26005010

Snack Shack is a Parsi Food Restaurant located exactly opposite to 5-Spice. Fish Fillet Burger and Chicken Mayo Roll are the two things I die for. They also have amazing Frankie’s.

Caution: Never Ever try “Chicken Salami Sandwich/ Burger/ Roll”

Photo Courtesy of Sunisha V K

>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

8 comments:

Deepali said...

How about cheesy veg? its pretty good too. not like any regular grill sandwich.

Don't forget open bake if you are right there.

Amol Naik said...

Naaaaaaaaa

I'll never try anything veg in Snack Shack

Sunisha said...

Is this what they call Word-of-mouth promotion (literally)??

Amol Naik said...

I will call it Mouth-of-Word promotion.

Sunisha said...

See that's what happens when you put your foot in the mouth :-p

Amol Naik said...

But I never put my foot in someone else’s mouth. I only do it if the situation demands that……

Sunisha said...

watch out for the double standards, mister.
On one hand you say you 'NEVER' and on the very second line you say 'I do it when stuation demands'

hmmm hmmm hmmm

Make up your mind..

Deepali said...

The day Amol makes up his mind (or rather honestly states what's on his mind) will be a miraculous day :p