Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Thursday, January 03, 2008

“Vodafone Alerts – Elevator” TV commercial. Too Romantic….....


I Love this Ad. Simply Romantic…..
Music is awesome……..

Lyrics:
Blue skies
in open air
there's a place
for us somewhere
take me away
somewhere far away
beyond the sun
take me away
somewhere far away

Total of 6 Vodafone Alerts commercial are currently running on India Television. I like this one and “Calm Mind”
>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

1 comment:

Deepali said...

6???? Which are the other 4? I have just seen that husband wife pillow throwing one and this one.

I OBVIOUSLY prefer the other one (other = not this).