Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Friday, January 25, 2008

What you see in reel life, never works in the real life!

What you see in reel life, never works in the real life!A friend went for a movie yesterday. Movie was – “Turistas”. Movie was not great, but also not bad.

There’s a scene where one of the actor gets along with this Brazilian lady. So during the introduction, she says her name is “Aralayoo” And when that actor repeats her name, she kisses him, then again he repeats the name, she kisses him, and again and again.

He was sitting between two of his female friends. Next day all three of them were in a Rickshaw and he started repeating the same thing. The result was instead of kisses He got tight slaps, he repeated they repeated, he repeated they repeated.

HE HA
>------------------------------- Blog Navigation -------------------------------<

5 comments:

Deepali said...

You're the guy in the rickshaw aren't you

Cosmic Joy said...

This seems to be a logistics issue .. you tried to recreate the scene in Mumbai .. maybe if you were in Brazil, things could have turned out differently :)

Unknown said...

Why do I get the feeling that "Friend" of yours is none other than you :-)

Sunisha said...

Maybe you didn't say it as sexily as the actor said it :-)

Amol Naik said...

That was






Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I am my best friend, he ha

Maybe i can try this in Alibag.
Basically I don't need to say something to get things done. I was just trying a different approach.