Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Monday, May 28, 2007

Beautiful Jholer!

Beautiful Jholer!

“Beautiful Jholer!
You never know
Why are we the ones who suffer
We have to let go
He won’t be the one to cry

Let’s not kill the karma
Let’s not start a fight
It’s not worth the drama
For a beautiful Jholer
Did he laugh about it
It’s not worth out time
We can live without him
Just a beautiful Jholer!”

Pause……………………………………………..

This was my birthday gift/ prank. Basically it was wallpaper designed specially for me with Shakira on right and beyonce on left, wearing decent clothes, I mean decent. At the center was the picture of meeeeeeeeeeeeee………………………sandwiched between them and below was a song written for me, which is inspired by Shakira & Beyonce’s “Beautiful Liar”


"Jholer" is a term used in India for Saints, so please don’t get confused.

No comments: