Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Thursday, May 10, 2007

There's a thing in my pocket………….A tempting Nokia N95 Ad. I am dying to get this Thing. I want this thing in MY Pocket!

There's a thing in my pocket………….A tempting Nokia N95 Ad. I am dying to get this Thing.  I want this thing in MY Pocket!
“There's a thing in my pocket but it’s not one thing it’s many.
It’s the same as other things but exactly like nothing else.
It has an eye and an ear that shares what billions hear and see.
It’s not a living thing but if you feed it, it will grow.
It can rally the masses it can silence the crowd.
It can speak a thousand words, but it has no voice.
It can find you the places so you can get lost. And it can let others feel what you’ve just been touched by.
There is a thing in my pocket but its not one thing it’s many.”

Nokia N95

So, There can and will be a thing in my pocket after a month or two……………………….

No comments: