Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

"MAYDAY, MAYDAY, MAYDAY,

MAYDAY, MAYDAY, MAYDAY
"MAYDAY, MAYDAY, MAYDAY,
This is AMOL, AMOL, AMOL, MAYDAY, AMOL,
Position SOMEWHERE North SOMEWHERE West,
My ship is sinking,
I require immediate assistance,
1 person on board, no lifeboats,
OVER.
11th may - home computer crashed.
15th may - broadband connection crashes.
17th may - crack in my new laptop.
22nd may - one arowana dead.
25th may - If I don’t get my new USB data card, I have to cancel my vacation.
27th may - I regret this day.
Still waiting for new things to................

1 comment:

Deepali said...

Lets hope no one hears the call :p

Why do you need saving? Too many of your friends falling for your new hair cut thats why?

Hehe sorry couldn't resist