Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I don’t believe in history. We can create history.

I don’t believe in history. We can change history.
Wait! Don’t laugh.
I know this is highly illogical and funny statement.
But I said that, during a meeting in my office, and some people in that room started laughing.

But the reality is:
I was talking about Google Adwords, which is Google’s pay-per-click program by which one can bid on keywords and display their ads, which can be seen on the right side of Google’s search-results-page. History refers to the age of an account, and it plays a crucial role in minimizing cost and maximizing ROI.

Summery: In Google Adwords, it’s possible to create history!

2 comments:

Deepali said...

How can you change account history?

Amol Naik said...

By making New................