Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Thursday, May 03, 2007

A Real Bad Day!

A Real Bad Day!
Everything was Wrong!
From the morning train commute to evening train journey of 4 hrs, which was due to some train problems.

Delayed meeting, eating like a dog to attend that meeting on time.

While returning home someone stole my wallet in the train. I always keep it in my bag, but this was the first time I kept it in the back-pocket of my jeans.

Lost my debit and credit cards, plus some money.

When I reached home I made a call to my bank to block those cards.

I checked my emails, found out my domain will expire tomorrow,
Was trying to transfer money online to renew the domain and hosting, found out that I can’t. This was due to the new security feature, when while transacting online I have to provide my password as well as a number combination from the grid placed on the backside of debit card.

#$%& ! #$%& ! #$%& !

1 comment:

Deepali P said...

Oh man that's crazy.
And you had a filled wallet in your pocket rather than an empty one. That's even more crazy.