Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

An awesome “Java Script Trick”!

My orignal Blog Page
An awesome “Java Script Trick”!
An awesome “Java Script Trick”!
An awesome “Java Script Trick”!










My friend Vivek gave me a Java Script Code, which messes up a webpage like anything.

Try it on Internet Explorer.

Code:
javascript:R=-1;DI=document.links;DIL=DI.length;function A(a,b,c){return Math.sin(R/350*6.28*b+a)*c+c}function B(a){DIS=DI.item(a).style;DIS.position='absolute';DIS.left=A(5,100,500);DIS.top=A(5.6,60,150)}setInterval('R++;B(R%DIL)',15);void(0)

Open any webpage which has some hyperlinks in it.
After webpage loads, paste the above code in the address bar and hit Enter button.
The whole webpage will start shuffling, rotating and doing weird things.

Try it yourself!

Above displayed are the screenshots of my blog when I ran that code.

And don’t worry, It’s not a VIRUS.


xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

No comments: