Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Mumbai the rudest city in the world? Is It?

Mumbai the rudest city in the world? NO!
Mumbai the rudest city in the world? NO!











The global survey of 35 countries by Reader's Digest.

Completely Wrong!

Ya people might seem more practical with a stereoscopic inclination towards work. But that doesn’t mean they are rude.

I was born in Mumbai.

My experience up till now! during the 26/7 Mumbai floods! and many other incidents disapproves the survey results, at least for me.

If this survey was for most polluted city in the world, then I might have agreed.

xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

1 comment:

Deepali said...

Oh you caught the article too. Well I think the criteria for selecting the rudest city were stupid because they were totally bais. Things like holding a door open etc are not part of our culture. If you take things that are part of our culture traditionally and judge people on those criteria, of course everyone else will seem rude.