Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Does change in look’s also affect’s Personality……………

Guess Who?
Ya I think so,

Because I have seen many cases…………

I don’t know whether it’s temporary or permanent but changes occurs.

And these are not major changes, but in some cases it might be…………

Try it out yourself…………



xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

4 comments:

Deepali said...

No it doesnt...why would it?

Amol Naik said...

Look who's talking………
LOL

Deepali said...

Thats exactly why I am asking :P
You have no basis for making such statements. And if you think you do, then explain...

Amol Naik said...

Chill D
It’s not about you.
This is based on real life examples, and you don’t know these people.
Remember I said “And these are not major changes, but in some cases it might be…………”

And no one need basics for things, which they have seen with there, own eyes.