Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Friday, June 09, 2006

Gifting problem? What shall I buy?


Everybody asks the same question to themselves while buying a gift.
It’s a
huge problem,
Whenever someone buys a
gift, that person always thinks of – what to buy, from the view of usefulness.

But females……..

it’s a difficult job.
They just want
useless things. Give them a piece of shiny glass with some flowers or stars, and they will go mad,

Blame it on Mother Nature, after all she is also female.

And one thing,

This is my blog and I will not accept any comment for this post!



xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

No comments: