Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Thursday, June 22, 2006

My favorite Classic Cars, which I would like to own - Hindustan Motors Ambassador and Volkswagen Beetle.

My favorite Classic Car - Hindustan Motors Ambassador!
My favorite Classic Car - Hindustan Motors Ambassador!








A 48 years old monster, many of us have seen it since our childhood as black and yellow colored taxi / cab or as a private vehicle, probably in white shades. For a long time it was termed as a ministers / politicians car. A semi-monoquoce chassis, making it a car with very spacious and comfortable interiors up till date. Best suited for Indian roads.

Its our favorite Amby! The Heritage of India!

Manufactured by Hindustan Motors, India and based on Morris Oxford Series III by the Morris Motor Company, United Kingdom, Amby rarely went through any major changes in its design or frame.

Landmaster, Mark-1, Mark-II, Mark-IV, Nova, Classic, Grand and recently Avigo are the model names given by Hindustan Motors throughout Amby’s journey.

Even with a British DNA, Ambassador is still an Indian car.

With a mixed essence of cuteness and aggressiveness, a bug or bubble shaped Curvy design like Volkswagen Beetle, makes Ambassador my favorite Classic Car, which I would like to own.


xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

No comments: