Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Sixth Sense in Humans – You know when someone is staring at you!

Sixth Sense in Humans – You know when someone is staring at you!
I have experienced it myself, and heard it from many others.

You just feel as if someone is staring at you and when you turn back, you find that someone is actually staring at you.

It might be Sixth Sense, what else it can be?


xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

4 comments:

Deepali said...

Aha aha...who is staring at you Amol...bol bol...

Amol Naik said...

Excuse Me, you are diverting from the subject.
It’s a fact.
Try it yourself.

Keep staring at a person, without her/his knowledge.
There are 90% chances that the person will feel it and look back at you.

Be Careful.

Deepali said...

Arre I am not saying you are wrong. Actually you might be quite right. What I want to know though is WHO IS STARING AT YOU... :P

Amol Naik said...

Again! You are diverting from the subject!