Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My current Wallpaper……….

My Current Wallpaper
I took this photo last week, when It was about to rain heavily.

It’s a wonderful view, worth watching.

The rain moves forward in the form of waves, and you can see rain coming towards you.


xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

1 comment:

Deepali said...

I have noticed this many times too. I can look out my balcony window and see the sea right, so what happens is the water will be 2 colours...the front dark, the back lighter..and as you keep looking the lighter part will keep extending forward and its actually because of the rain - the raindrops are hitting the water. Its amazing to watch...