Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Begging Elephant! Was he made for this purpose?

Begging Elephant!
Begging Elephant!
NO he was made to roam in the jungle, freely like other Wild Animals.

I took this pictures today morning while I was on my way to office. This place is opposite to T.M.T Bus Depo. Kalwa where I catch a rick. everyday to reach Thane Station.

This Elephant was begging money from that shopkeeper. I have seen this since my childhood, and use to enjoy it. But this is cruelty towards nature.

As the size suggests he might be 2 to 3 years old, just a kid!

This Practice must be Stopped!

xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

1 comment:

Deepali said...

You really expect people to be kinder to other animals? It wont happen....