Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Sunday, June 25, 2006

My Biggest Dream! The Goal of My Life! The reason for my existence, I believe!

My Biggest Dream! The Goal of My Life! The reason for my existence, I believe!

My Biggest Dream! The Goal of My Life! The reason for my existence, I believe!











I am trying to work on it, but due to scarcity of time and money, it’s not possible for at least 10 months, or may be more.

I can’t tell it now, because I tried telling my close friends, and they started laughing.
I don’t blame them because, if I would have been in there place, I could have done the same.

Don’t get confused with the images I have posted in this post. My dream lies somewhere in those pictures.

No!
It’s not Formula 1.

And

No!
I am not kidding.


xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

No comments: