Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

8 Bomb Blasts In Local Train (Western) during rush hour, - Stuck in Office(Bandra) – Stay in Office!


6 Bom Blasts In Local Train
Time of the blast: 6:30 p.m. (1300 GMT)
The blasts affected trains at the Khar, Mahim, Matunga, Jogeshwari, Borivili and Bhayander stations, in that order. Another hit a train between the Khar and Santa Cruz stations.

Should we say 7/11


xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

1 comment:

Deepali said...

Can I be honest - if it wasnt for you, my blog wouldnt have been in the Mumbai Mirror ...you know why? Not for the reason you think, but because when I was blogging and you asked me if I was writing about the blasts and told me that your entry was already up, I was writing something about Phuket. After you and prayas said you guys had already put up some entries, I thought of doing so myself...