Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Friday, July 21, 2006

Currently Playing “AGE of EMPIRES III”, I decided not to, but can’t resist!

AGE of EMPIRES 3
AGE of EMPIRES III
My resolution was not to play high-end games until I upgrade my computer.
But!
I had the Game CD’s in my hand and it happened. I installed it and started playing.

Every time after starting the game I get a message:
Your video hardware is below the recommended minimum requirements”, but then too, I play and push my computer up to limits.

I don’t know whether I will complete it, because I am working on my site which will take lot of time, plus the increasing work load.

Statutory Warning: Playing Computer Games is injurious to eyes, wastage of time and an addiction. (But you can spare 15-20 min. per day, if you can’t resist, especially games like “AGE of EMPIRES III”, that’s what I think)


xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

1 comment:

Ritwik Banerjee said...

Amol .... I understand this post better than anybody!! Age of Emipres is the only computer game I've been addicted to (and age of mytholgoy ... but they're basically the same). Some people think Rise of Nations is better .... but that's bs .... i need you to do this favour to me pal: let me play the game for sometime before I leave bombay! (I can't play it in my chennai college lab)