Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Satellite image of my Home!

Satellite image of my Home!
The red marked spot is the roof of our flat, as we live on the top floor, 3rd. Royal Society.
The green marked spot is my School - J.V.M. New English School.
The blue marked spot is the huge water tank which is visible in my post - My Konica EFP 3

Hometown – Kalwa - Thane

Image courtesy:
wikimapia.org

Technology, Technology, Technology………


xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

2 comments:

Deepali said...

I am surprised you could actually figure out which is your place, but I get there is lots of open spaces around. How long did it take to find your house?

Anonymous said...

hey
My name is Manan
my centre for MHT-CET 2010 is JVM's New English School Kalwa.
i believe thats the school you have marked in your photo.
could you please give me a little directions as to reaching the school?
i live in Mulund.
is it better to come from Thane or Airoli?
do please help me out.