Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The after effects of 26/7 !

Why is Mumbai (The financial center of India) vulnerable to rains?
Why is Mumbai (The financial center of India) vulnerable to rains?
Its raining heavily in Mumbai since 1st July.
Last year in the same month, Mumbai witnessed major floods.
Those who suffered will never forget 26/7 in there life time, I was one of them.
26/7 sculpted a fear in the minds of Mumbaits.

Now
even if it rains slightly heavier than normal, A average mumbaikar watches all the news channels, and then makes the decision to go or not to go for work.
Prior to 26/7, the mention of high tides in news, didn’t had much effect, but It makes now.
I enjoyed rains on Saturday, and returned to Thane on Monday, but was not able to reach my Office in Bandra. It’s the same condition today.

As I said Rains in Cities are like Hell and those in Villages are Heaven.


xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

In Boston, when it rains, everyone's basement floods:(