Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Friday, July 14, 2006

My blog got a Google Page Rank(PR) of 3, and my site got PR2 !

My blog got a Google Page Rank(PR) of 3, and my site got PR2 !
Just came from office, an hour ago.
Today I was down, I don’t know whether it was the frustrating train travel or something else.
I switched on my PC, and clicked on my blogs URL from my homepage, and Boom!

Google Page Rank (PR) Update just took place.
PR3 - http://www.amol-v-naik.blogspot.com (My blogIts my life! my world!)
PR2http://www.xquar.com (My Site, although the theme is yet to be decided)

Before leaving office it was 0.

Many people don’t know the importance of Google Page Rank for a specific webpage.
As a Search Engine Optimizer (SEO), its music to my ear’s, b this time I didn’t do any link popularity campaign or never used any other techniques generally used in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

Just because I don’t have time, I hardly get time to post on this blog.

Getting PR2 is easy, PR3 less easy, PR4not much difficult but considerably easy.
But
After that, it’s a difficult task, only link popularity, proper internal linking and content helps.

Content is the Key to Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

Now, I don’t want to talk much about SEO, because then I need to start another blog for it, for which I don’t have time.


xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Can't wait to see what the theme of your site is:)

Deepali said...

Congrats man. The best part about this is that your blog is very interesting and readable - so people enjoy reading - PR or no PR.
Btw I still see 0 PR for both my blogs. Dont know how come.