Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Its difficult to terrify the citizens of Mumbai! Aamchi Mumbai!

Just came from office (Bandra, Pali Naka). Although there were considerably less travelers visible. But while I reached Thane the numbers increased.

Yesterday(mumbai 7/11) there were total eight Bomb Blasts on the Western Suburb Railway. All in Railway Compartments.

Mumbai has become the next Srinagar, and People are used to such catastrophes. People were acting as if nothing has happened.

Yesterday the conditions were different. I was in my office the whole night with colleagues. There was chaos everywhere. We were safe in the Office, but everyone was concerned about there family / relatives. First of all many of the mobile service providers blocked the telephone lines. I received many calls from my relatives from all over Maharashtra asking for my wellbeing, same case with my colleagues. Everyone had there cell phone stuck to there ears for more than 2 hrs immediately after the blasts.

Many people died, I don’t believe the news channels declaring some 200 death casualties. That was rush hour, were the railway compartments are stuffed with people just like LPG filled in cylinders.

Many are still missing.

Humans are the most Filthy creatures on Earth, Earth would have been a better place without humans!


xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

1 comment:

Deepali said...

The price one pays for other people being stupid enough to get brain washed to such an extent. We sit here and wonder how people can do such things - kill innocent people. And we try and tell ourselves that this is a small bunch of lunatics - but you know what - just like one of your other post shows - terrorist attacks are just increasing. And the tragedy is that they are happening on such a larger scale