Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Sunday, July 30, 2006

My fish tank is alive now!

Siamese fighting fish, Fighter
My fish tank

After a long time of 15 months, my fish tank had new visitors todayOne dark purple colored Siamese fighting fish (Fighter) and 18 Glowlight tetras. Tomorrow I will bring some Neon tetras.

All this time, I use to miss my fish a lot. Last year I transferred my fish to Alibag, in a well on my Uncle’s farm. They are really enjoying the well. They grow fast without any distortion in color or any diseases in a well, and live a healthy life. The group consisted of Albino Sucker Catfish, Kissing Gourami, Albino Clarias, Orange colored Koi and a Gold Fish.

The best fish I ever had was a pair of Silver Arowana. They were beautiful, but were killed by two pairs of cheap tiger fish. Even today I hate tiger fish, and will never ever bring one in my tank.


xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Oh, your fishy is so pretty!! Does he have a name? And, don't worry, I'm still pondering the possibilities of a beaded fish:)

Amol Naik said...

We call him “FIGHTER”

Thank you, for considering possibilities of a beaded fish, actually it was while commenting on your blog, that inspired me…………..